Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Story bird, story jumper


 

I was researching on the net and found an interesting post that I think might be helpful to teacher. I do not know how you plan to deal with your career but I do know that willing to try any new tips will be a ‘’PLUS’ in your teaching. Story bird, story jumper will allow teacher to build story by uploading graphics, or using the graphics provided by the site. You have the possibility to choose the images and then write the story. It allows also for collaborative editing as it states in the post:”a neat way to bring in the older students as editors for younger students, or to allow for simple peer editing”.  Anyone will agree with me that if something can make learning interesting and fun for students, it pays to try it. Is not it?

 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a cute and new idea that will serve great for English Teachers. It can not only serve as pictures for prompts, but it can give students a chance to write their own complete story. Also, children will hsve a chance to alter the picture to their liking so that it can become more of the child's instead of merely what was given to them to work on.

    ReplyDelete